10 July 2018
I’ve got a Kanban board full of game designs in various states of completion
sitting over on GitHub.
They’re divided into five possible stages:
- Dreaming: Games that haven’t seen the table yet, but I can’t stop thinking about.
- Design: After the initial smoke test, but before I’m done adding stuff.
- Development: Polish, after design works.
- Dying: Submit to publishers, or self-publish, or other work that doesn’t
change the game in the abstract.
- Dead: This thing is published or had too many issues to bother completing.
Too many ideas.